IKLAN NUFFNANG

Saturday, March 12, 2011

YOU'LL FEEL TIRED AS LONG AS YOU ARE ALIVE

Salam...



Today is the most tranquil day I ever had...no tuition class to attend, no meeting, no person to meet....even still got abundance of works to finish, I assume I have no work! 

Early in the morning, eager with anticipation... I woke up after having enough time sleep (last two days, I didn't sleep AT ALL, 3 am went to lab to finish my labwork) to get ready for Imam Muda class at Pusat Islam, JAWI. But don't get confused..this is not the Imam Muda under Astro but this is a program organised by JAWI..similar with Imam Muda under Astro but a bit different in terms of activities whereby only 10 participants out of ~500 will be selected to be Imam Muda at the end of July..very difficult to explain!

The program finished at 1 pm. This evening, I have no activity, so I grab this golden precious time to do blogging. So long I didn't come up with a new article...huh.

This entry I'd like to talk about our life. Recently, we have been surprised with a disaster of Tsunami in Japan. I'm sure all Malaysian especially the place which had been attacked violently with Tsunami will feel trauma of the second Tsunami, that's why our government takes a drastic action for being on guard. 

A lesson beyond the Tsunami

As a human created by God, we must learn something from the disaster occured...always being reminded to be grateful to Allah for whatever we have...sometimes Allah gives a sign for us to think, to learn but we as a human being always forgets...this also goes to me.

.............................................................................................................................

Back to the story...

Sometimes, I feel tired of having such a strenuous life. I'm tired out, the last two weeks have been vey hectic. I rushed here and there...from somewhere to somewhere, from something to something. Don't know what my life would be for the next two or three years...I wonder!

It is true indeed what people said...if you do something extraordinary, you'll also get something extraordinary where the rest don't...I'm waiting for the outcomes, for the returns for all efforts that have been put on. May God bless me....

Therefore,

As a gift for myself, I took a week break during school holiday next week to return to my hometown as I planned to spend time with my family in Lumut, Perak for 3 days...huh, so excited! =)

This Sunday, I will go back home happily! I will forget all my burdens and works for a while. I have cancelled all my tuition classes next week. For students kk4, don't call me, don't message me...I will not reply..huhu.

That's all...Asar already. bye.

Salam

2 comments :

  1. you're the most occupied person I ever met

    ReplyDelete
  2. cam knl je tmpt ne.. hahahah.. kembra hijau... knpa msti ltk gmbr ne.. kn bnyk gmbr len yg cntik...

    ReplyDelete